Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 piece of oxtail
- 2 onions
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 4 sheets of lasagne pasta
- 500 ml milk
- 30 g butter
- 30 g flour
- One 50-60 gr truffle, tuber melanosporum
- Two pieces of artichokes
- 100 g Micro Mezclum
- 4 flowers to taste (edible)
- Stew the oxtail in the traditional way. Leave to cool slightly and remove the bones.
- Add the grated truffle and a little of the cooking juices, stir well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained and set aside.
- Cook the lasagne pasta for 3 or 4 minutes and proceed to fill. Set aside.
- Reduce the heat a little until the mixture is smooth and set aside.
- Make a light béchamel sauce in the traditional way and grate a little truffle. Set aside.
- Slice some fresh artichokes as thinly as possible and fry until crispy.
Termination of the plate:
- Heat the cannelloni in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Put a little béchamel sauce and some of the juice from the tail on the dish in which we are going to serve the dish.
- Place the cannelloni on top, cover with the béchamel sauce and a little of the juice.
- Place the artichoke chips and a few slices of truffle and decorate with herbs and flowers.