- 250 g of rice
- 200 g of boletus
- 1 l. vegetable stock
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 100 gr. black truffle
- Heat the virgin olive oil and the tablespoon of butter in a frying pan.
- Cut the onion and garlic into small pieces and poach them.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a saucepan, which can be made in advance or bought ready-made.
- Add the sliced porcini mushrooms to the pan and leave to cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Then add half the stock and the rice, a little salt and fry for a few minutes, gradually adding the rest of the vegetable stock and stirring gently.
- Leave to cook for 10-12 minutes over a medium heat, stirring gently.
- Add 2/3 of the grated truffle and stir all the ingredients together. Leave to cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Grate or slice the rest of the truffle over the hot dish and serve.