Risotto with boletus and black truffle
- On 29/11/2015
- 0 Comments
- cooking black truffle, recipe black truffle, risotto with black truffle, tuber melanosporum
- 250 gr of rice
- 200 grams of boletus
- 1l. of vegetable broth
- ½ onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spoon of butter
- 50 grams parmesan cheese
- 100 grams of black truffle
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil and the spoon of butter in a pan.
- Chop the onion and the garlick and then, simmer until tender.
- We put the broth in a saucepan, and then we heat it. This broth can be both prepared previously or just bought it.
- We add in the frying pan the sliced boletus and we leave it for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Later on, we put half of the broth and the rice, with a pinch of salt. Then , we reheat for a few minutes, adding little by little the rest of the broth, gently stirring.
- We let it boil during around 10 or 12 minutes a medium heat and stirring gently.
- We add 2/3 of the grated truffle and then, we stir all the ingredients. We let it boil for 3 more minutes.
- Once the rice is ready, we add the parmesan cheese and we mix it well.
- We grate or slice finely the rest of the truffle over the hot plate and we serve.