- 40 / 50 g fresh black truffle
- 3 potatoes
- 1 leek
- 8 eggs
- olive oil
- The truffle should be completely clean, if not, clean it with a soft bristle brush under water and dry it with kitchen paper before using it to prepare this dish.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and once it is hot, add the shallowest part of the truffle.
- Then add the potatoes to the frying pan and fry them as if making an omelette.
- Drain the potatoes and save the oil.
- Chop the white part of the leek and fry it with the oil from the potatoes.
- Slice the truffle, reserving a little for the end, and fry for a few seconds with the leek.
- Beat the eggs with a little salt and add them to the frying pan with the potatoes.
- Once on the plate, slice the rest of the truffle on top.
The dish is delicious and ready to taste!