- Posted by TrufGourmet
- On 25/11/2015
- 0 Comments
- cooking tips black truffle, cooking tips black truffle, scrambled eggs with black truffle black truffle
- 40-50 gr of fresh black truffle
- 3 potatos
- 1 leek
- 8 eggs
- Olive oil
- The truffle should be totaly clean, in case it’s not, it must be cleaned with a soft bristle brush. This must be do it under the water and then let the truffle get dried on kitchen roll before using it for preparing the dish.
- Peel the potatos and then, slice them thin.
- Heat the oil in the pan and once it’s hot, put into it the surface of the truffle.
- Next, add the potatos into the pan and then fry them as if doing a spanish omelette.
- Leave the potates to drain and save the oil.
- Chop the white of the leek and fry it with the potatos’ oil.
- Chop the truffle finely, save a bit for later, then fry it for a week secongs along with the leek.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Afterwards, add it into the pan with the potatos.
- Once on the plate, chop finely the rest of the truffle.
The dish is delicious and ready to taste