- 4 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 100 g Iberian ham
- 30 g fresh black truffle
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Before making this dish, the eggs must be truffled. To do this, keep a truffle or portion of the truffle in a glass jar with the eggs, close it and leave it for a few days. Its porous condition will allow the egg to absorb some of its aroma.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- Fry the potatoes in extra virgin olive oil.
- Fry the eggs in extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the Iberian ham on top of the hot potatoes so that the ham expresses its full flavour.
- Place the potatoes with the ham on the plate and place the truffled eggs on top.
- Slice or grate a little black truffle to taste on top of the dish.
A simple way to eat eggs and potatoes with an irresistible aroma and taste!