- Posted by TrufGourmet
- On 25/11/2015
- 0 Comments
- cooking tips black truffle, recipe black truffle, truffle flavoured eggs
- 4 potatos
- 4 eggs
- 100g of Iberian ham
- 30 gr of black truffle
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Before preparing this dish, we need to flavour the eggs with truffle. In order to that, we need to save a truffle or a portion of it, along with the eggs in a crystal jar. Close the jar and leave it for a few days. The porous nature of the egg will make it absorbe part of the arome. .
- Peel the potatos and slice them finely.
- Fry the potatos with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Fry the eggs with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Put the ham Iberian ham on the potatos still hot so the ham can express its full flavour. .
- Set the plate with the potatos and the ham and then, the truffle flavoured eggs on the top.
- Chop finley or just grate over the plate a bit of black truffle to taste.
No doubt this is a simple way of eating eggs with potatos adding an amazing arome and flavour!